Health and Safety Dinner for Sault Ste. Marie and District Labour Council
May 28, 2019
Grand Gardens North
Tickets are $27 per person and available from Russ Rancourt, Labour Council Treasurer
Dinner at 5:30 doors open
Note this year we will be presenting three Health and Safety Awards.
Nomination forms available from affiliate Presidents.
1. The John Bennett Labour Award -Nominations for the John Bennett Labour Award are invited from all local Unions ans Associations in Sault Ste Marie and the Algoma District.Any bona fide member or retireeof a local union or Association will be eligible. Selection of the recipient will be made by the Sault Ste Marie and District Labour Council on behalf of the United Way of Sault Ste Marie. A Nominee may:
- Be creative in devising new and better ways of performing volunteer assignments or in meeting community needs
- Be outstanding in providing leadership in volunteer service as well as serving in the ranks
-Sustain service over a period of years, not necessarily in one position or organization
-Inspire and stimulate others
-Have a tangible effect on the impact of services
2. Prevention Link Health and Safety Award
3. Workers Center Health and Safety Award
All nominations are due April 30.